Camp Foster shoppers save on fuel, food and earn double points with MILITARY STAR on Nov. 12
published: October 30, 2018
Camp Foster – MILITARY STAR® is celebrating the service and sacrifice of all who wear our Nation’s uniform with special savings and sales for the military community.
In honor of Veterans Day, for Camp Foster Marines and their families can receive the following deals when they use their MILITARY STAR card on Nov. 12:
• 10 cents off every gallon of gas at Exchange fuel locations.
• Double points on all purchases. Shoppers earn 4 points per $1 instead of the regular 2 points. Cardholders automatically receive a $20 rewards card every 2,000 points.
• 15 percent off all Exchange restaurant purchases, including catering.
• $10 off any $25 purchases from Exchange mall vendors, with coupon. (Coupon can be found in the Exchange’s weekly sales flyer.)
• Save additional 10 percent on tactical gear (Nov. 9 through 15).
• Save an additional 10 percent on MuscleTech, Body Fortress and Ghost sports nutrition products (Nov. 9 through 15).
“MILITARY STAR is honored to offer our Camp Foster shoppers the lowest flat-rate APR of any store card, as well as everyday discounts on food and fuel,” said Sales Area Manager Josephine Miller. “These Veterans Day savings are an additional way the Exchange strives to serve those who serve.”
MILITARY STAR is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service. Other benefits of the card include:
• The lowest flat-rate APR (12.24 percent) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders.
• No annual, late or over-limit fees.
• 10 percent discount on first day of use.
• Reduced interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.