St. Patrick's Day Events
Stripes Okinawa | .
published: March 05, 2013
- Tengan Castle: Traditional Irish lunch buffet with corned beef, stewed cabbage and more. March 15, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Traditional Irish brunch with corned beef and cabbage, and Irish stew. March 17, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Legend’s Officers’ Club: Green beer, live DJ and complimentary Irish hors d’oeuvres (until 7 p.m.). March 15, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Hashmartks: Green beer and complimentary Irish hors d’oeuvres. March 16, 5 p.m.
- Ocean Breeze: Corned beef and cabbage, green beer and giveaways at the Globe & Anchoir. March 16, 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- The Palms Enlisted Lounge: Live DJ and complimentary, Irish finger foods and giveaways. March 16, 9 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Surfside dining room: Corned beef, cabbage and potatoes, 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Bella Facci’s: Rueben sandwich and potato special. March 16, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Reef Lounge: Karaoke, music and door prizes for those wearing green. March 16, 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- BeachHead: Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day favorites like Guinness stew, corned beef and cabbage. March 15, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Kedena Air Base
- Banyan Tree Club St. Patrick’s Day Party: March 16, 9 p.m. Call 959-0647/1889
- Rocker NCO Club All Night Disco St. Patrick’s Day Party: March 16, 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. Free for members; $7 for non-members (adults only). Call 959-0740
- Youth Center St. Patrick’s Day Parties: Ages 6 to 8 - March 15, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. $5 for members only. Pre-registration required. Ages 9 to 12 - March 23, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. $5 for members only. Pre-registration required, Call 634-0500
- Thirsty’s: Green beer, live DJ and complimentary Irish hors d’oeuvres and giveaways. March 16, 5 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Okuma Recreation Facility
- Waverunner Lounge: St. Patrick’s Day Party. March 16, 6 p.m. (adults only). Call 631-1850
- The Butler Officer’s Club: Brunch with corned beef and cabbage, and Irish stew. March 17, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.