UMUC Asia Launches New MBA Program (Updated)
For the first time ever, University of Maryland University College brings their regionally accredited and award-winning Master of Business Administration (MBA) program to military bases in Asia. The program will kick off at Kadena, Yokosuka, and Yongsan, with plans to expand on-site offerings to Andersen, Camp Carroll, Camp Humphreys, Osan, Yokota, and Camp Zama. The MBA classes will be taught by professors who are experts in their subject areas and hold advanced degrees in their fields. Students are not required to have undergraduate degrees in business in order to pursue an MBA degree. Classes are offered in a hybrid format, start October 7th and will meet two to three weekends over the 10 week semester. Below are some of the attributes of the new UMUC Asia MBA program.
UMUC Asia MBA Program Highlights
• Four 10-week semesters per year with 42 credit hours of courses offered in on-site (hybrid) and online formats
• Winner of the Best Practices Award (Silver) in Distance Learning Programming-Higher Education from the U.S. Distance Learning Association
• Awarded the Outstanding eLearning Program from the Instructional Technology Council
• Accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
• Prepares graduates for upper management and executive-level positions
• Assists students in building a foundation for effective leadership while serving overseas
• Graduates learn the skills needed to master the organizational and management processes of large public or private institutions
To learn more about the award-winning program, please contact MBAfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2015 Schedule
Course Title: MBA Fundamentals (AMBA 600)
(Meets Onsite: Oct 24, 25 & Dec 5, 6)
Course Locations: Kadena, Yokosuka, Yongsan
Course Dates: Oct 7-Dec 15, 2015
Course Times: Sat/Sun 0900-1600
Last day to enroll for classes is October 6
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!