Write a story by Oct. 31 and have a chance to win!
To celebrate this new Stripes Okinawa website that launched Sept. 19, we’re offering you a chance to win some money just for participating. Create an account on okinawa.stripes.com – an easy and free process detailed below – and then write at least one paragraph (150 words or more) telling us about your favorite restaurant, your favorite beach, a great place to take a day trip: anything you want to write about any place on Okinawa. Submit your story before October 31st, and you’ll be entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card – that’s all there is to it! Four winners will be randomly selected.
Here’s how to get entered for your chance to win:
- Go to okinawa.stripes.com
- Find the gray login box on the right side of the home page and click on “Create New Account”
- Complete the registration form, which includes creating your own unique user name
- You’ll receive a welcome e-mail at the e-mail address you provided
- Use the link in that e-mail message to access your account for the first time
- You will immediately be prompted to create your own, secure password for future logins
- Once you are logged in, you can click on the orange “Submit Your Story” box to write and submit a restaurant review, tell us about a trip you took, or tell us about one of your favorite places on Okinawa. Your story needs to be 150 words or more, and we encourage you to include a photograph with your submission.
- That’s it – you’ve been entered for a chance to win a $50 gift card. Thank you and good luck!
To see the complete promotion rules, visit the Stars and Stripes website.