Army Veteran organizes the State of Civility Summit with global civility leaders from around the world
I Change Nations Global Business Statesmen Prof. Vernet A. Joseph Presents The State of Civility Summit. Productive Business Civility and I Change Nations partner to bring the inaugural State of Civility Summit on Saturday May 16th, with Global civility leaders from around the world.
PHOENIX, ARIZONA, USA, May 20, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Productive Business Civility and I Change Nations partnered to bring the inaugural State of Civility Summit on Saturday May 16th, with Global Civility Leaders from around the world.
I Change Nations Global Business Statesmen & Founder of Productive Business Civility has created a new paradigm of Business Civility in action. “This is where business and people are of equal value. Civility is meant to be contagious so spread it with love.” - Dr. Vernet A. Joseph
The State of Civility Summit (C360) is the leading voice of civility in action which focuses on brining civility solutions to our world with a 360º angled approach. Promoting the pillars of kindness, respect, love, hope and action. Global World Civility Leader, Sir Clyde Rivers and Prof. Vernet Alin Joseph are the founders of this global movement. This summit is the voice that will bring global change as we deal with the human resource of people which exists in every country.
Together with special guest speakers/panelists the summit demonstrated civility in action in the following industries.
- Global Civility – Sir Clyde Rivers, California
- Business Civility – Prof. Vernet A. Joseph, Arizona
- Family Civility - Dr. Rebecca Harper, Jamaica
- Youth Civility - Dr. Juma Nashon, Nigera Africa
- Female Civility - Prof. Ona C. Miller, Texas
- Educational Civility - Dr. Michal P. Pitzl, Oregon
- Entrepreneurial Civility - Dr. Raymond Harlall, Canada
Due to the coronavirus, the State of Civility Summit had to be done virtually. The summit can be found at https://bit.ly/Civility360. Direct link to the State of Civility Summit video: https://youtu.be/lw45m1xGlWM.
How people treat the human currency will determine our pathway forward as world.
Civility Solutions that were shared at the State of Civility Summit:
Business Civility Prof. Vernet A. Joseph
1. Institute Productive Business Civility practices within business, education and governmental structures. Develop civility in action within every business on the planet. By creating productive business civility standards that combat incivility at every level of business. Embrace and celebrate National Productive Business Civility Day annually on June 13th.
“The most powerful commodity and currency for business is the value of people, their ideas and solutions.” - Prof. Vernet A. Joseph
Family Civility - Dr. Rebecca Harper
1. Bring Civility door to door by showing civility to all family types, do not make anyone feel bad that they are not from a nuclear family. Families have changed and all types of families are welcome and celebrated especially on November 15th for National Family Civility Day. “Family Civility is not an entitlement of birth, it is taught through example, given and received.” - Dr. Rebecca Harper
Youth Civility - Dr. Juma Nashon
1. Capacity building that radically rethink leadership models to ensure that they are sensitive to the needs of the people. “The youth today need leaders who are sensitive to the next generation.” - Dr. Juma Nashon - Global Youth Civility Spokesperson.
Female Civility Prof. Ona C. Miller
1. Breaking ALL barriers by building substantial, sustainable, stable and successful bridges. Creating civility protocol in leadership and celebrating National Female Civility Day on September 17th annually. “A revolution is where Civility overthrows Incivility.” - Prof. Ona C. Miller
Educational Civility Dr. Michal P. Pitzl
1. Embrace the process! Education is a Life-Long Learning system that is a process and series of experiences to help build your unique narrative and contribution for this world. “In God's education system one size does not fit all, but every size is valuable.” - Dr. Michal P. Pitzl
Entrepreneurial Civility Dr. Raymond Harlall
1. Make sure the venture is for the benefit of all of humanity. Particularly, ensuring that it is in line with one of the 17 United Nations sustainable development goals. Yes, you must make money but more importantly it must be in a way where others are also benefiting and in a sustainable way. Founder of Guyana Agriculture Diversification Forum which occurs February 21st Annually. “People should not work for resources, but have resources work for you.” Ambassador Dr. Raymond Harlall PhD. — The Global Developer of Human Currency.
Sir Clyde Rivers states, “I am honored to be able to work alongside such amazing people, who are changing the world and creating a culture of honor and civility. Each one is an icon and a difference maker.
I Change Nations is a Culture of Honor System; the organization is committed to bringing back the lost art of honor by building a Culture of Honor that recognizes individuals throughout the world who have exemplified extraordinary humanitarian efforts to effectively change nations. We honor people and organizations that believe every life is valuable and is created to bring a contribution to the world. ICN is the largest “building cultures of honor” network in the world Founded by Sir Clyde Rivers.
Dr. Clyde Rivers is the Spokesperson for the World Civility Day, Community Civility Counts Initiative, Dr. Rivers has been honored internationally and has received numerous awards.
Recently Dr. Clyde Rivers, received his 2nd Presidential Award for 2019 at the United Nations Association of El Salvador in New York City, Dr. Rivers received the Presidential Award for his volunteer service to the citizens of the United States of America. In 2017 Dr. Rivers won the United States Presidential Life Achievement Award for over 4,000 hours of serving the nation and humanity Dr. Rivers is the recipient of the Danny K. Davis Peace Prize 2017, U.S. Congressman of Illinois. This annual Congressional Award given for excelling in his field and making a difference in people’s lives. In 2017 International Spokesman for World Civility Ambassador Dr. Clyde Rivers was appointed as International Board Chairman of OPAD. Dr. Rivers was given the Title of Don/Sir Dr. Clyde Rivers as he was Knighted into the original Kingdom of Guatemala, and the great city of La Antigua the first city established by the Spanish Monarchy. Knighted by Lord EDUARDO L. PRADO S. the Commodore De Santiago De Los Caballeros De La Antigua Guatemala Dr. Rivers is the recipient of an Honorable Mention for the American Civic Collaboration Award 2017 – Celebrating Partnerships that Strengthen America Dr. Clyde Rivers is the Honorary Ambassador at Large for the Republic of Burundi, as appointed by H.E. President Pierre Nkurunziza and Special Advisor to President Pierre Nkurunziza, President of Republic of Burundi Africa.
According to Dr. Clyde Rivers Founder of I Change Nations, “The legacy that these incredible individuals are leaving is a result of the efforts and vision of Professor Dr. Vernet A. Joseph the founder and creator of the Productive Business Summit, and the National Day of Productivity Business Civility.”
Others that have received awards from I Change Nations
They include such leader like President Yoweri Museveni, of Uganda – Honored for his great
leadership in establishing and maintaining peace in his country.
First Lady, Janet Museveni, of Uganda –Honored for the AIDS awareness policy ABC (Abstinence, Birth Control, and Contraception) an ever-present battle for the health of their people.
Vice President of Kenya, Kalonzo Musyoka Honored for his efforts in the peace making process for Kenya, Sudan and Burundi.
President Pierre Nkurunziza, of Republic of Burundi
– Honored for his efforts to bring peace to a 12-year civil war between the two major tribes in his
country. As well as First Lady Denise Nkurunziza, Republic of Burundi Honored for her efforts to bring a better life to the people of her country.
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, of Nigeria
– Honored for the Anticorruption policies he implemented in Nigeria.
First Lady Maria de Luz Guebuza, of Republic of Mozambique
– Honored for her humanitarian efforts for the youth and women of her country as well as bringing AIDS awareness programs.
Former President Wolde Giorgis, of Ethiopia
– Honored for his efforts to build a better environment in his country.
Dr. Vanda Pignato
– Former 1st Lady of El Salvador, was honored for her tireless efforts in protecting for women’s rights in the Republic of El Salvador.
Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda
– Former President of Zambia, was honored for his life’s work to establish peace in Zambia and on the continent of Africa.
For more information about I Change Nations the World Civility Award as well as the work that Ambassador Dr. Clyde Rivers is doing go to: www.ichangenations.org
Prof. Vernet A. Joseph
Civility360 & Productive Business Civility
Prof. Vernet A. Joseph congratulates the Class of 2020 and gives a few words of encouragement. Here is a video on YouTube.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!