MILITARY STAR Shoppers can get smart savings on Back-to-School Fashion at Kadena Exchange
Kadena Airbase – Airmen and families at Kadena Airbase can save on back-to-school fashion with their MILITARY STAR® cards from Aug. 1 to 8.
Shoppers will receive 10% off children’s, women’s and men’s apparel purchases of $100 or more when they use their MILITARY STAR card at the Kadena Exchange.
“The Exchange is making back-to-school shopping easier for the Kadena community,” said Store Manager Flordeliza Payton. “This limited-time offer is one of many promotions MILITARY STAR cardholders earn throughout the year.”
Benefits of the MILITARY STAR card include:
• 10% discount on all first-day purchases.
• Two points per dollar on purchases, and a $20 gift card after every 2,000 points earned.
• The lowest flat-rate APR (12.49%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders upon account approval.
• No annual, late or over-limit fees.
• Reduced-interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
The MILITARY STAR program generated $471 million in value for cardholders in 2018 through savings, discounts, financing offers and cardholder-friendly terms and conditions.
The MILITARY STAR card is administered by the Army & Air Force Exchange Service and is accepted at all military exchanges and commissaries. For more information, visit MyECP.com.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!