Stripes Egg Hunt will end on April 21! Hint for Okinawa
Stars and Stripes‘ Egg Hunt Promotion will end on April 21 on Facebook!
Colorful eggs (laminated picture of eggs) are scattered around the bases in the Pacific (mainland Japan, Okinawa, Korea, Guam)!
Find the egg, take a photo & post it with the location where you found it. You could win a $30 gift card!
1. Hint for Courtney: Please look for the nearest blue box after you borrow some books from the library!
2. Hint for Futenma: One of the eggs is attached on the blue box near the USO on Futenma.
3. Hint for Hansen: Please look for the nearest blue box after you get some groceries!
4. Hint for Foster: Please look for the nearest blue box after you get this blue car!
5. Hint for White Beach: Please look for the nearest blue box after you eat some sandwiches at SUBWAY!
How to enter:
1. Find one of the eggs attached on the blue boxes that holds Stripes community papers.
2. Take a photo.
3. Go to our Facebook page(https://www.facebook.com/StripesPacific/) and find the post of this promotion. (Pinned to top page)
4. Post the photo and location in the comments on the Stripes Egg Hunt post on Facebook.
5. Give us a LIKE!
Entry period: Apr. 12 – 21 (23:59 JST)
Prize: $30 gift card (2 prize recipients will be selected by random drawing)
You must be a U.S. government ID cardholder who are stationed in Mainland Japan, Okinawa, Korea or Guam and over 18 years of age to be eligible to win.
Go to www.stripes.com/promotions/promotion-rules for rules and details.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!