Free education consultants
Whether you are considering going back to school, your 5-year-old is starting kindergarten, or your 20-year-old is heading back to college, an education consultant at Military OneSource can ease back-to-school transitions. These free and confidential one-on-one sessions with a professional knowledgeable about education resources can give both your child and you a shot of confidence.
How can they help you?
Consultants look into education options for you, refer you to education services that best meet your needs and connect you to a wide variety of resources. They can answer your questions and provide information about services and benefits.
You can arrange a consultation for help with:
- Referrals to in-home tutors and tutoring centers in your area
- Public and private school information if your family is moving
- Choosing a college based on your desired degree or specific request
- Sources for financial aid and scholarships
- Profiles on specific colleges and their credentials
- Finding military-friendly schools and institutions that allow you to transfer previous college credits
- Help getting your credentials converted and diplomas translated to meet specific state or country requirements
- Contact information to help eligible military spouses find tuition assistance for certification through the MyCAA Scholarship
- Information on the SAT and ACT test preparation programs.
Who is eligible?
An education consultant can help eligible service members and family members. For example, they can help you with information about colleges and financial aid for yourself – and they can help find a tutor in the area for your child.
Connect with a Military OneSource education consultant to access the information and resources you need to meet your education goals.
Set up your consultation by calling Military OneSource at 800-342-9647.
– Source: militaryonesource.mil
DoDEA Pacific Student Enrollment
Current enrollment for each DoDEA Pacific school district and region can be found at https://www.dodea.edu/datacenter/enrollment_display.cfm.
DoDEA Pacific Region Leadership
DoDEA plans, directs, coordinates and manages Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade education programs for school-aged children of Department of Defense personnel who would not otherwise have access to a high-quality education. DoDEA schools are located in Europe, the Pacific, Western and Southwest Asia, Cuba, the United States, Guam and Puerto Rico.
Subscribe to our Stripes Pacific newsletter and receive amazing travel stories, great event info, cultural information, interesting lifestyle articles and more directly in your inbox!
Follow us on social media!